All information offered to you through our website requires a dedicated team, time and financial resources.
Thanks to your donations as well as the laboratory services of our Foundation, we are able to continue our research & investigation on this marvellous plant and its compounds, support other research studies and set up more international collaborations. All this we do in order to offer an extensive source of information for all Cannabis users worldwide.
In 2016 Fundación CANNA collaborated and gave financial support to several institutions so that they could continue their events:
Congresses / Institutes
- SEIC: Spanish Society on Cannabis Investigation www.seic.es
- Cannabmed: medicinal cannabis congress in Cataluña www.cannabmed.com
- OECM: Observatorio Español de cannabis medicinal www.oedcm.com
- Fundación Daya: suport of II annual medicinal cannabis seminar www.fundaciondaya.org
- Cannabis Conference Hungary
- NORML France: analytical collaborations www.norml.org
Seminars and trades
- Spannabis: analytical tests and education in Spannabis www.spannabis.com
- Expogrow: analytical tests and education in Expogrow Irun www.expogrow.net
- Conferences of Quality Control and risk prevention in Expoweed Chile: www.expoweed.cl
- Seminar Canna Espana Fertilizantes SL. www.canna.es
- Presentation on medicinal cannabis in the Expogrow forum www.expogrow.net
- Expansion of the network of collaborators and specialists.
- Elaboration of educational articles.
- Elaboration of the video on the endocannabinoid system.
- Creation of the Board of experts and doctors.
- Transformation of the website www.fundacion-canna.es
- Development and growth of profiles in social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.
In 2015 Fundación CANNA collaborated and financially supported several institutions so they can continue their events:
- IACM: International Association for Cannabis as a Medicine. www.cannabis-med.org
- SEIC: Spanish Society on Cannabis Investigation. www.seic.es
- ICRS: International Cannabinoid Research Society. www.icrs2015.org
- ICEERS: lifetime study on cannabis use by medical users: this study investigates the effects of the use of cannabis in all forms during a period of 3 years.